วันอังคารที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

+++ Paypal +++

My experience on Paypal...
  • When I sign up for Paypal account at first, I think it is easy to create new account.
  • I found that many trade websites using Paypal for money transaction.
  • Personally, I never used Paypal before. This is my first time that I create the Paypal account.
  • But, I have credit card which is Central Platinum credit card. I use it for purchasing at department stores and pay for filling the fuel at gas station.
  • I think credit card and Paypal is easy to use and convenience because I do not need to keep the money with myself.
  • Lastly, I think both credit card and Paypal has high security because many people are using it, so I think it is trustworthy to use it for money transaction. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น